Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hello,

Dňa 20. 10. 2022 o 16:39 Colomban Wendling via orca-list napísal(a):
According to https://discourse.gnome.org/t/creating-a-new-thread-by-email/11645/2, we can't just start sending emails first things… which makes it not an acceptable solution here.  Can this be lifted, Peter, Andrea?
I would say this is really working as it should. the use case is that you will first start by replying to existing discussions. After a while of using the email list interface and the forum it-self you will get recognized as an active user and then you will be able to also post new topics. I don't know what are exact criteria but it has worked for me so It will hopefully work for the other people this way.

Greetings

Peter