Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hi,

I support this idea and can help Samuel if needed for admin (I should be allowed to help via my DD status)

Le 20/10/2022 à 17:32, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Based on this my proposal is we do the following:

1. Set up a list on Debian infrastructure as described below, with
Samuel as the admin (if he'd be so kind).

2. Leave the Discourse thing in place, but put a message somewhere there
pointing to the Debian-hosted mailing list as the primary communication
venue.

Thoughts?
--joanie

On 2022-10-20 17:28, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Joanmarie Diggs, le jeu. 20 oct. 2022 17:12:55 +0200, a ecrit:
Given that the Debian community has an active accessibility
community, of which many folks here are members/participants, any chance
we could create orca-list on the Debian infrastructure? (Samuel?)

I didn't know whether it was possible, it seems it is possible to have
e.g. an orca-list other debian org :

Some existing "other" lists:
https://lists.debian.org/other.html

Samuel