[orca-list] Problems installing Fedora Workstation 36

Hi all,

Firstly apologies if this has been discussed already.

I'm trying to do a fresh install of Fedora 36.

I can boot the live image and get Orca running, however as soon as I select "Install to hard drive", Orca goes silent.

Is the Fedora installer no longer accessible or am I missing something?

If the standard graphical installer is no longer accessible are there any other ways to install Fedora?

Thanks,

Nick