Re: [orca-list] Which password managers do you use with orca?

Keepass has disappointed me recently as well. I switched from KeepassX to Keepass2 because I had to also work
on Windows and those databases are interchangeable, just copy like a file and no imports necessary.
But recently going back to Linux I have found I can't even keyboard Keepass2 at all. There's some known mono
bug killing ctrl-c and ctrl-v, which I can't seem to fix, but additionally I can't even use the Tab key nor
the fancy shortcuts either.

So also hoping someone's had good success with a Linux pw manager, though it sucks that I can't stick to the
open source one that also works on my Windows box.

Anyone using BitWarden?

cheers,
_mallory