[orca-list] Which password managers do you use with orca?

Hi,

I am looking for a password manager that is accessible on Linux, Windows and Mac. Currently I am using Keepass on Mac and Windows, the database is synced via Dropbox. I've tried to use Kepassx on Debian to also get access to the central database, but kepassx seems to be not very accessible out of the box.

What password managers do you use to handle your passwords across different systems? Have anyone get keepassx to work with orca?

Ciao and thanks for your help,

  Schoepp