From: "Kyle via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2020 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Do you want to change the default Orca keyboard
layout to laptop ?

The keyboard layout not only changes the modifier keys, but also
changes many of Orca's keybindings. Most notably, keypad functions for
flat review mode and such are moved to the main keyboard. Adding the
capslock key as a default modifier just makes it easier to open the
preferences to change the keyboard layour, no matter which is the
default.
~Kyle