Re: [orca-list] Orca moves unexpectedly on current page when opening new tab and takes times to present new tab

Le 10/01/2019 à 17:35, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Orca announces the loading messages in response to busy-changed events.
Since Orca didn't say that, and since I don't see any such events in
your debug.out, my guess is that Firefox isn't giving us the event.

I see this event on the debug log:
09:31:14 - EVENT MANAGER: object:state-changed:busy for [document web | Orca (assistive technology) -
Wikipedia] in [application | Firefox] (0, 0, 0)

Is it the right one?

Best regards,
Alex.