Re: [orca-list] Orca moves unexpectedly on current page when opening new tab and takes times to present new tab

Orca announces the loading messages in response to busy-changed events.
Since Orca didn't say that, and since I don't see any such events in
your debug.out, my guess is that Firefox isn't giving us the event.

--joanie