Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Linux questions. With orca.

Debian is a fine distro, but will not help you with anything you find missing in ubuntu 14.04 or Vinux5, and
is going to mostly give you older program
versions, in some cases that will have less accessibility.

You can switch between Unity, gnome and Mate using Vinux.
You can define keyboard shortcuts to assist with magnification, but as I am totally blind can not help you
much.
Go on the Vionux support list and ask, or the vinux irc channel, now on freenode, and ask for help from
magnifcation users.
I think there are a lot of libreoffice impres accessibilityo shortcomings, and think people mostly use other
methods for develpoing and displaying their
presentations.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886