Re: [orca-list] which desktop to install

Hi,
I would recommend mate. It's light weight, and pretty much as accessible as gnome. You can still customize it
though. Also, you don't have to install pulseaudio if you don't want, which means you can have both console
speech and speech on the desktop.
HTH
Storm