Re: [orca-list] Orca with a window manager

I modified sound settings with pavucontrol, and now I hear the speech
dispatcher of orca on starting. But nothing on key pressing (and another
things), with enable key echo checked. Tested with Gnome, lxde, xfce4
and no environment, and I always have nothing.
I already tested Orca with Vinux distribution, and I know to use key
binding, like Key Orca + t, for hours. But in my distribution
(Trisquel), I can't do nothing. I modified Orca key for caps lock or
everything else, but 'nada'. Even on a Trisquel (gnome) with a
working well Orca for key echo, I can't do anything, I can't do orca
shortcuts.

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:21:09 +0200