Re: [orca-list] Orca with a window manager

I tested, with xfce4 and gnome, with and without my window manager, but
no sound. I heard nothing.

What could it be?

My sound isn't muted. :D Sure.

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 18:02:26 -0400
"D. A. H." <dhunt freedommail co> wrote:

Hi,

I think the closest you can get to the minimal interface you want is to
run either lxde or xfce, instead of GNOME.  As an experiment, I have
installed lxde into my Trisquel 6.0 system, and am using it with orca.

--
"La plupart des gens préfèrent vivre avec de vieux problèmes qu'avec de
nouvelles solutions."- Proverbe Africain.