Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

Hi Jason, thanks for the updates.
I am really so happy to know that  all this works well.
I see so many improvements off late.
got the latest thunderbird and accessibility and performance both have improved. I can now hear the word or sentence echo or even character echo in thunderbird compose area.
Firefox is doing good too.
Now when you say that shell 3.4 is pritty accessible, that gives me another thing to look at.
So my questions are,
1,Will I have to install gnome shell 3.4 on Ubuntu 12.04 or does it come pre installed? 2, can you please list the keyboard shortcuts for accessing the applications list and - pane?
3, how to access the top pannel?
I remember some one had given an overview a couple of months back, but I can't dig that email right now.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.