Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

Between you and me we students, I never really liked Unity. As an Arch user who only played with Ubuntu in
virtual machines after 10.10, I found Unity to be rather hard to navigate. I too am glad there is an Ubuntu
gnome-shell remix, although for some reason, I never got gnome-shell to speak in whatever is supposed to come
up when pressing alt f1 and alt f2 now. It doesn't say inaccessible, it just says nothing at all. I ended up
having to uninstall it from my system, although I keep trying it every few weeks. Hopefully my problem is
just caused by something I'm doing wrong with gnome-shell.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it