[orca-list] Installing different flavors of unix

Hi again,

I am in the need for step-by-step instructions on installing the following versions of *nix. I will need these environments for some of my IT classes in next year’s session of my associates program. All of the flavors of *nix below will need to have gnome 3.x and later, have “blindness profiles” used for installation and everyday use, and (of course) accessible installation instructions for VMWare player. Here are the Oss needed:

1.       Ubuntu (already have it)

2.       Deebian

3.       Arch linux

4.       Fedora