Re: [orca-list] Firefox caching

Hi

This was the same response to a similar question by somebody else perhaps a year ago. I am using two screen readers in Windows one commercial and the other free both use caching. If they struggle with the technique there is no sign of it - the response is snappy! There are possible solutions to the problem you raise for example partial refresh.

Of course the reasons for slow response can be other things as outlined in other recent posting but lack of caching is a contributor I suspect not an insignificant one.

Regards
Isaac