Re: [orca-list] Draft Proposed Two-Year Roadmap

Am 08.09.2010 00:52, schrieb Joanmarie Diggs:
Hi all.

Ale and I have drafted a proposed two-year roadmap outlining everything
we believe should be done and when it should be done by. We humbly
present it to you for your thoughts: http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Roadmap

I have readed the draft and see '"List of" dialogs for quick access to
HTML elements'.

That's the HTML Object Navigator patch I have attached to bug #620331.
But my patch adds only one list (treeview) that includes all 3 element
types.

Should I split this into 3 different lists like in JAWS? One for
headings, one for links and one for form fields.

What do you think?

Marcus