[orca-list] Firefox navigation bug

Hi.  I haven't determined if this is a Firefox bug, or an Orca bug.
If you navigate news.google.com, a lot of headings are announced as
"heading 2".  They're actual text is not spoken.  I tracked it down to
having HTML tags within the heading block.  The attached file
demonstrates the bug.  Point your browser to it, and press tab until
the "foo" link is focused.  Then press "h".  It should say "bar
heading level 2", but instead it just says "heading level 2".  Also,
the foo link stays focused, with a box drawn around it, and the caret
remains at the beginning of the foo link.  Is this a bug in Orca or
Firefox?

Thanks,
Bill
foo