Re: [orca-list] ubuntu 10.4 and accessibility

Hi Daniel,

Vinux will be released in both 32 and 64 bit versions a few weeks after the Ubuntu 10.04 release date. Voxin will be integrated into it as a separate download, if I'm not mistaken. Are you going to have the machine custom built? If so, stick with an ATI video card. Not saying that NVidia is a bad card, but Ubuntu or Vinux might not like NVidia as much as ATI. I've got a new machine of my own that will be running Vinux 64 bit as soon as it is released. I decided on an ATI card because I've read conflicting reports on NVidia vs ATI when it comes to Linux support.