Re: [orca-list] Incorporating Storm Dragon's customizations

Since Voice Over for the mac was brought up, I'll ask a question. I notice that on a Mac with the dvd, a blind user can install Mac OSX Tiger to Snow Leopard with no help at all. All install screens are accessible. Could this be done in Orca and have it go across all distros that use the GNOME desktop? Or are there too many differences when it comes to how each distro implaments the GNOME desktop. As an example, Ubuntu is more accessible than Mint or Fedora during install, if I'm not mistaken. Other distros like OpenSuSE have Orca, but it isn't as accessible in daily usage. If this cannot be done, it was an idea.