Re: [orca-list] Did anyone file that Ubuntu update manager bug?

I've filed this bug against network-manager at launchpad.net:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/561563

This seems to be the same bug that effects gnome-app-install.
Basically, the checkbox is not reporting to Orca that it has been
toggled.  I'm pretty slammed at work, and there's the Firefox issues
still for me to look into, so I don't think I'll have time to get to
this this week.

Bill