Re: [orca-list] Orca starts but exits without doing anything in one account

OK, I am going with a fresh install of another distro. My distro of
choice is going to be GRML. Whilst I do this install would people
appreciate an audio walk through for installing GRML and installing
gnome on GRML?

Also while I have a bit of webspace, is there anywhere I could upload
this as my webspace is limited and I could foresee having to remove
audio walk throughs to make space for other ones in the future.

Michael Whapples