[orca-list] differant speach ingens reading differantly?

Hey there everyone.  I am new to the list.  I just started using Ubuntu almost two weeks ago, and I am really liking it so far.  I do have a question though.  As you all know, Ubunto comes with orca, and its default speach ingen is e-speak.  while this speach is ok, when you are reading a file, for example a story, that voice really isn't the gratest.  I managed to get festival installed, and I like the way it reads stories for the most part, however I am running into an issue.  when it comes across a word with an apostraphy in it, for example words like i'll hi's i'm we'll, it don't read them right. it reads it like i ll instead of i'll. it sees the apostraphy, but instead of reading it correctly it is as if it sees an apostraphy as a space or something.  can anyone recimend a good reading voice that don't do this, or is there a way to fix festival to wair it will read words like this correctly?

I still have a lot to learn in linux, but I am liking what I am seeing so far.  now if I could just change the SMTP port on my mail client from 25 to 587 I would be even happier.