Re: [orca-list] Keybindings for ARIA landmark roles

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 13:17 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Krishnakant:
hi Will,
The extended where am I feature of Orca (e.g, KP_Enter pressed twice
quickly for the desktop layout) should give you a lot of this information.

And for the laptop?
By the way I am still on hardy (8.04.2) and would do so till 9.04 I
believe because hardy is rock solid and orca 2.23.92 works fine.

Only thing I am trying to get is open solaris.

Ah, that reminds me, can some one give me a link to downloading open
solaris 64 bit as well as 32 bit live installer?

I would prefer a mirror near to India.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.