Re: [orca-list] Short Jaunty alpha-3 impressions

Dear List!

I would like trying speech-dispatcher with Jaunty, but I don't known
whi, not working me.
I doing:
1. apt-get install speech-dispatcher python-speechd.
2. typing: spd-conf
3. I choosing user config and answer tryvial. I choosing output module
with espeak, the language is hu, the sound system is alsa.
I added speech-dispatcher with gnome-session.

The problem:
I not seeing speech-dispatcher with speech-system combo box, only
gnome-speech and disable speech.

Interesting, but when I trying testing spd-say, not hearing voice.

I seeing speech-dispatcher manual with Orca homepage and I think all
steps is correct.

 If anybody using speech-dispatcher with Jaunty, possible writing how
can do it?

Attila