Re: [orca-list] more audio tutorials and some text for documentation

On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 09:05 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Thanks for the pointer to www.lalrecordings.com, Darragh!  This looks
really cool.  Do you know what their longevity looks like?  For example,
are they likely to disappear at some point, taking all the audio with them?

hmmm,
That's my concern too,
And by the way what are the licensing issues out there?
I want every thing gpl and gfdl else I don't work.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On a related note, I've contacted some GNOME folks to see if we can get
some organization/hosting at gnome.org for GNOME-ish things in this space.

Will

Darragh wrote:
If you want somewhere for your audio tutorials would you be interested in hosting them on
www.lalrecordings.com ?