Re: [orca-list] orca stops speaking with speech dispatcher

Hi
Interesting. I do get this with espeak via speech dispatcher as well, although to a much lesser extent than with ibmtts. Ibmtts seems to be the worst offender, but all the drivers I've used via speech dispatcher have exhibited it in some form when used with Orca.