Re: [orca-list] started a new wiki for orca documentation

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 19:36 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi All:

ok, I don't mind closing this issue.
My idea was only to use this as a work desk where we can try and retry
doing some good documents and then once we all agree then we can take
the neet and tidy version to the official wiki.

What I've been striving for is something along these lines, with the
difference being that we use the existing http://live.gnome.org/Orca
WIKI as the "try and retry" place, and then we move things to the GNOME
Accessibility User's Guide (see
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/nightly/gnome-access-guide.html#ats-2).

Yet, I still feel that there should be an independent place specially
*only for* orca.
The gnome accessibility guide is a great place for the final version
though.
that is not a bad idea.
regarding audio tutorials,
I am trying to buy some server space, my contribution to orca.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.