Re: [orca-list] started a new wiki for orca documentation

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 05:24 +1000, Mitchell Smith wrote:
Hi,

Firstly I would like to say that I think any efforts towards Orca
documentation are to be commended, and I would hate to do anything to
discourage further progress, however I can't help thinking a second wiki is
probably a bad idea.

ok, I don't mind closing this issue.
My idea was only to use this as a work desk where we can try and retry
doing some good documents and then once we all agree then we can take
the neet and tidy version to the official wiki.
Infact my idea was to point to the official wiki and make a note that it
is what the users should read.
any ways, we can stop this.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.