Re: [orca-list] vlc no longer accessible with orca

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 09:29 +0530, Aruni Sharma wrote:
hei listers, VLC used to work very well earlier. however, the
accessibility seems to have vanished somewhere along the way. I have not
been able to use it for last few months. if I switch the focus to vlc,
orca says inaccessible.
Hi Aruni,
Which version of the given gnu/linux distro are you using?
I believe you might be using fedora, Ubuntu or even open solaris which
people have reported to be wonderful.
And more importantly, which version of orca are you using?
I am using orca.2.23.92 on an ubuntu hardy 8.04.1 machine and vlc is
accessible.

Thanks,
Aruni.
happy hacking.