Re: [orca-list] Simple audio player working with Orca

I disagree, works very well for me... Im using the latest orca from svn,
and a pretty recent version of rythmbox (built from source with an
accessibility patch, but got the source from my distro), so it's the
same version as the binary.

Maybe I'm using an unpatched version. What version are you running, and
in what distro?

0.11.6, latest orca and in debian lenny although dunno if the distro
matters so much... Also the patch is only to make the rating screen
accessible nothing else. And as I said latest orca...

Daniel
Ps. haven't used it for ages since I prefer mpd and mplayer from the
cli, but when i do it always works well... (playlist management,
listening, searching and all the other stuff I do :-))