[orca-list] Simple audio player working with Orca

Hi all,
I installed Orca with Gnome on my sister's laptop (uses fully updated
Pclinuxos 2007) and would ask you which audio player do you use with
Orca. I need something simple (but with GUI) which my sister would use
for playing records from school (lessons etc.) and for transcriptions.
She is visually impaired and she is not much familiar with the
terminal. I was thinking about XMMS or Totem (maybe Totem would be
great because the possibility using it both for audio and video). What
do you use?

thanks

Heliooos

PS: another question - when using cursor zoom (I do not remember how
is it called) I always get two cursors - zoomed and original and the
"active area" is not directly under the cursor but has a little
offset. I am using stable Orca from normal repository (not testing).