Re: [orca-list] backing up my i-pod

This is the orca list, this question may get better answers on other
linux lists. Consider rockbox, if your ipod is supported, then you can
simpley cut and paste files on the ipod like any "normal" mp3 player.

I've never used any ipod under linux, so have a play with the tools you
have available. I hear there is an ipod restore tool; so I doubt you
need to backup anything if you can restore it to default factory
settings, which whipes all data. So yeah that's about all I can say try
other lists as well.

Daniel.