[orca-list] Ubuntu Problems

All right, I am starting to have some major problems. Orca does not allow me to change any key bindings. In fact, it shuts off, and the only to get it up again is to restart orca. I can reproduce this by using arrow keys to attempt to arrow down the list of keybindings. This happened after I attempted to upgrade Orca to run from SVN. I got an error, so I do not think it was upgraded, but is there any way to run a repair on Orca? Also, my main menu under preferences does not open. It just sits there at the desktop when you try to open it from both the terminal and the applications menu. And, finally, when attempting a read to end in firefox, Orca goes silent and the only way to start it up again is by logging out. Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this?

Thanks
Nimer J