[orca-list] Speech-dispatcher and multiple sounds

Hello All!

How can I to change speech-dispatcher of system mode for user mode!

Runing spd-conf, the system to create a .speech-dispatcher fowder in the home, but do not remove configuration files in /etc/speech-dispatcher.

If I remove manualy, when I run  spd-say, the system display this message:

can't to open /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf.

how can I do It.

I woud like to use speech-dispatcher and to listen musica sometime.

MSN: andrecarioca2003 terra com br

Yahoo Messenger: andrecarioca2004

Skype: andrecarioca2006

Jabber: andrecarioca2006 jabber org

Aim: doidonautarj

ICQ: 113956032

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes