[orca-list] will there be accessibility enhancements with orca 2.24 on hardy?

hello hackers,
I am planning to install orca 2.24 on my gnome running on ubuntu hardy
(8.04.1) I have noticed that 8.04 had some problems which got fixt in
the .1 release of hardy.
Any ways my question is, will I have any   experience in accessibility
enhancement if I put orca 2.24 on hardy with the gnome version that
comes with 8.04.1?
I am asking this question in 2 contexts,
Firstly will have if any superior accessibility on the desktop persay or
will i get some specific enhancements working?
if there will be better experience with specific applications, can any
one name a few?
Pidgin, Openoffice word processor, Spreadsheet or firefox?
and is there some improvement in accessibility with evolution or
thunderbird?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.