Re: [orca-list] making Orca update automatically

Hi,

I wrote some python code to fetch latest orca version from gnome ftp site (for each branch), I use this to anounce new orca versions on a portuguese news site (www.megatts.com). Per aps it will be useful to this feature, I can send the script along if needed.

Best Regards,

Rui Batista