Re: [orca-list] Orca Stoped reading in firefox

Can you tell us more about what operating system you are on and which versions of the operating system, firefox, and Orca you are using? In addition, did you do anything to your system recently, such as updating the base OS, Firefox, or Orca?

Thanks!

Will

Vítor Oliveira wrote:
Hi all Today, when starting firefox, I'm very surprized because Orca has stoped absolutly reading when mooving cursors. The trough is I don't know what to do. I restarted deleting .orca folder in my home and so restarting Orca's preferences. F7 key, apeers also not to do any thing. Perhaps a new firefox update?

Victor Oliveira
: