[orca-list] Udating/upgrading Orca from SVN

Hi folks,

I've recently been playing with Ubuntu as I've not had time recently, and I'm very impressed. However, having once updated Orca from SVN (fololwoing the instructions on the site, which I also did for AT-SPI) I was wondering how I go about installing the upgrades for Orca and At-SPI and how often this should be done?

I navigated to my orca folder which I put inside another folder in my home directory called svn. I typ[ed SVN Update which I got from the orca site and it's updated to revision 4397 I believe. How do I go about installing this, or is that already installed?

Thank you

James