[orca-list] pidgin problem solved

Hi all, I just wanted to write and share the good news that my issue with down-arrowing into the pidgin buddy list is resolved. I reformatted my Ubuntu partition, and when updating orca, I did not download and compile gail. I read in the atk changelog that gail was merged into atk, so I just simply skipped the step of compiling gail. Everything is working as expected. I hope this helps for Rene and others that are having similar problems. Thanks a lot for everyone's help.

Linux rocks,

Guy