Re: [orca-list] orca build questions

greetings,
I would like to report success.  I was able to download and build atk, at-spi and orca without any trouble.  Thus far, everything appears to be working fine.

With reguards to the orca-wiki instructions that still advise building gail as part of the orca build process, would anyone mind if I registered with the orca-wiki, and edited out the references to gail?

Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.