Re: [orca-list] Orca --setup on Fedora 9

I wonder if the attached script can help. It's just an interface to gconftool2. Put it somewhere in your path and make it accessible. When you just type gaccess, it will tell you if accessibility is enabled for your user. An argument of either on or off will change it. I haven't customized my orca setup much and can send you a tarball of my .orca directory. That's how My bride got over the problems you're having on her system. I wish I knew enough to solve the under-underlying problem,.

          HTH.

--
          Bill in Denver