[orca-list] Orca and the HTML viewer in Thunderbird

Hi,
I hope I've set the right subject to describe the following:
I set up an RSS acount in TB, where I've imported some feeds.
When I open an article, it is shown similar to a webpage, so I think
there's an HTML viewer in TB.
What I ovserve is that it isn't handled by Orca as reliable as in FF.
When I search for the beginning of an article using either headins or
LargeObjects, I land on the first line of the article. However, when I
start to read this article either by SayAll or by reading line by line,
I get thrown back to the top of the page after the first
paragraph. (There must be parapraphs, although Orca does not recognize
them; they are separated by a blank line).
Repeating the search brings me back to beginning of article, and then I
can read it to the end.
What does work reliable is to use the LargeObjects key to read the
article paragraph by paragraph.
Steps to repeat:
Set up an RSS account and ad one or more feeds. In my case a well known
address :-)
http://www.fr-online.de/rss/homepage/index.xml
Open any article and use the LargeObjects key, because they don't use
headings at all.
Sorry for any language problems, but this is the site I use the
most. But I guess you should be able to reproduce this with other feeds.
To make a long story short: Are there plans to write scripts for the
HTML viewer of TB?
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.