[orca-list] Odd behavior of Orca on the dictionary download page of Mozilla

Hi,
can you confirm the following:
Start Thunderbird and open the preferences dialog; go to the "compose"
tab and click on the download link to get additional dictionaries.
When FF opens, search for any dictionary and click the download link.
Now you get the page with the detailed description of the dictionary, and
there's also a final download link.
When exploring this page you come upon an area containing empty
headings. That means you hear and read in braille: "heading number"
and you hear "text", but this message isn't brailled.
In fact there is no text. Furthermore you get stuck on this part of the
page, but you can tab out of it in order to find the download link.
But then the next odd phenomenon occurs: You hear "download text" and you
read "download link". In fact it's a link and it will open the download
window after a long journey :-(
What's that all about? Most disturbing is the fact that it is a Mozilla
page, and I would expect Orca to work best on the Mozilla pages.
It looks like we're falling back to a state of development I thought
we've overcome.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.