From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
On Behalf Of Willie Walker
Sent: 04 June 2008 20:01
To: Hammer Attila
Cc: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Links List - firefox extension

Rich:

Yeah - thanks for taking the plunge on this and showing folks it's not
all that bad to do things "in process" in Firefox, and that it can be
much more performant than if we tried to do it in Orca.

I have a question for you -- so, just suppose someone wanted to write a
keyboard navigation extension for Firefox to do better handling of
caret
and structural navigation than we can do in Orca.  Do you have an idea
of how difficult/complex this might be and do you know of someone that
might want to do it (and get paid for it)?

Will

Hammer Attila wrote:
Dear List!

Rich, congratulation this extension!
I am very happy because this function is easyest using links with
Firefox and Orca.
I have a little questions:
How can I translate the extension message when pressing alt+shift+l
combination with hungarian language? Ok and cancel button translated
correctly because this buttons already translated.

Later, I would like learn how can I write nicefuly accessible
extensions
with firefox and Orca. It is difficult? Have a good documentation how
can I doing nice extensions?

Possible doing lists of forms elements, headers etc?

Thanks,

Attila