Re: [orca-list] Links List - firefox extension

Rich:

Yeah - thanks for taking the plunge on this and showing folks it's not all that bad to do things "in process" in Firefox, and that it can be much more performant than if we tried to do it in Orca.

I have a question for you -- so, just suppose someone wanted to write a keyboard navigation extension for Firefox to do better handling of caret and structural navigation than we can do in Orca. Do you have an idea of how difficult/complex this might be and do you know of someone that might want to do it (and get paid for it)?

Will

Hammer Attila wrote:
Dear List!

Rich, congratulation this extension!
I am very happy because this function is easyest using links with Firefox and Orca.
I have a little questions:
How can I translate the extension message when pressing alt+shift+l combination with hungarian language? Ok and cancel button translated correctly because this buttons already translated.

Later, I would like learn how can I write nicefuly accessible extensions with firefox and Orca. It is difficult? Have a good documentation how can I doing nice extensions?

Possible doing lists of forms elements, headers etc?

Thanks,

Attila