Re: [orca-list] FW: can't start the orca preferences gui nor setup new preferences

Hi Ian:

Does 'test-speech' work for you?

To an aside, from the terminal should the command orca -h throw an error?
When I was trying to find help from orca and did this command, I got an
error back which indicated that the -h was not trapped properly.  I can grab
the exact error if you want.

Ah...yeah.  -h is not a known option.  The switches for help are as follows:

-?, --help                   Show this help message

Hope this helps, and please let me know about 'test-speech'.

Will