Re: [orca-list] Problems to recompile orca-customization

-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En
nombre de Jason White
Enviado el: martes, 12 de agosto de 2008 5:27
Para: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] Problems to recompile orca-customization

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 04:54:50AM +0200, Jonathan Chacón wrote:

Yes, it is. I found the error after send the e-mail :-) I think I'll
use bluefish instead eclipse. It is better with orca

If you are using speech, Emacspeak will announce the indentation of each
line in a Python file, and automatically indent the code.

Yes, you can do it with voxin too and I configured bluefish and eclipse orca
configuration file to say indentation but sometimes, when you jump between
applications with alt+tab keystroke orca forgets say indentation in eclipse
becauseof this bug I preffer bluefish for python.

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón