Re: [orca-list] Problems to recompile orca-customization

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 04:54:50AM +0200, Jonathan Chacón wrote:

Yes, it is. I found the error after send the e-mail :-) I think I'll use
bluefish instead eclipse. It is better with orca

If you are using speech, Emacspeak will announce the indentation of each line
in a Python file, and automatically indent the code.

This is not such a problem for braille display users, but using a syntax-aware
editor can still be useful in that circumstance.