[orca-list] Braille in Orca

Hi,

I have now made sure that all components in Gnome that have a 2.23.x version out are upgraded on my system. As some of you remember, I got a problem where the Braille display didn't update. I thought it was a time issue but very often it never updates. Turning on Braille monitor showed the following:

When moving between links in Firefox using tab, the Braille monitor is consistent with the display, it doesn't update. However, the window with red border, showing what Orca sends, follows program focus fine.

Is this a known problem?

Fredrik